Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oops!

My eyes popped open at 2 am last night because I remembered that I didn't post anything yesterday :(  So much for posting every.single.day in October.

But, I had good reason! Yesterday was a busy day. First we celebrated my brother in law's 30th birthday, and then we had some friends over for dinner.

I haven't seen these friends in a while (shame us on all for being so darn busy) but they are the kind of friends that you pick up exactly where you left off, without missing a beat. I've known them forever, and it was so nice to relax and catch up and eat tons. (Laur, I need the bean dip recipe. And Claud, I need more banana crack, I mean pudding, ASAP!) Can't wait to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!