Friday, August 23, 2013

Let's Go Fly a Kite

A few months ago I bought Gia a kite. She was so excited and couldn't wait to fly it. I put it in the playroom, just waiting for a windy day, and of course, forgot all about it. In the middle of the stifling July heat wave she found it and had been asking to fly it every.single.day since then.  
 
Luckily I came up with the brilliant idea to buy her cousins kites too, and tell Gia we'd fly them when we went to Wildwood. 
 
Luckily we had a few breezy days: perfect for kite flying. 

Turns out my husband is an expert kite flier --hurt wrist and all--and he got Gia's kite off the ground in a few seconds. Literally. Like, in under a minute it was flying high. 






 She was thrilled.




I predict there will be many more kite-flying beach days in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!