Monday, November 11, 2013

Ebates

This is not a sponsored post...just wanted to share the love with everyone.
 
If you're planning to do shopping online this year, (I know I'll be doing nearly all my shopping online this year) check out Ebates so that you get cash back for all your purchases.  So far this year I've gotten nearly $200 in checks from them. 
 
Here's how it works. Before you buy something online, go to the Ebates site. Search for the store through their search feature. Click on the store link and it opens a "ticket" for you as it takes you to the store's website. Then you shop as you normally would. Sometimes they also have deals and coupons just for Ebates members. So, you'll get cash back and extra savings. Double whammy!

 And, Ebates will pay you for every new member you refer to the site who then completes a purchase through the website.

They mail the checks once every quarter. After all of last year's holiday shopping, I got a $50 check from them in January, which was awesome. 

Use my link & then share YOUR link with friends and you'll get a referral bonus too!
Check it out!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This post was so helpful since I am an online shopper and cash back rewards are awesome! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay--I;m happy this was helpful! Let me know if/when you get a check from them!

      Delete
  2. Hi Krista! I have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you would be willing to answer! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!