Friday, January 31, 2014

Back on Track! {Fat Free Friday}

Fat Free Friday

  I was so excited to weigh myself this morning. I know I did things right this week and was very hopeful. I was expecting a loss, and I was right!
 
Week 5: Down 1.1 lbs!!


Starting Weight: 120.9 Remember, I'm only 5 feet tall. I'm a tiny person and 120 is muffin-top, clothes-don't-fit, fluffy belly, feeling-crappy-about-myself territory.)

Current Weight: 116.2

Loss or Gain: loss! Yay!

Goal Weight: 112 (that was my pre-pregnancy weight) Only 4 lbs to go! I'm hoping this only takes another month to get to...

Challenges this week: not weighing myself every day. After last week--which was so tough--it was hard not to hop on the scale every morning to see if I was making progress or not this week.

What I ate: Lots of fruit and veggies and I followed my rule of eating a piece of fruit before anything else, and, once again, it worked. I wasn't starving this week either. I also hit 10,000 steps nearly every day.

What I'm focusing on next week: Not eating everything in sight and making sure I get my 10,000 steps in. We are going away on Tuesday...to an all inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean. I'm not about to totally deprive myself while we're on vacation, but I don't want to go overboard either. Finding that balance might be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!