Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fat Free Friday {a little late}

 
I delayed in posting this because this past week was NOT a good week for weight loss. This was absolutely the toughest week yet, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I was cooped up in the house, thanks to the snow. When I'm home all I want to do is eat. I stuck to my points, only going over each day by a few points (which is ok bc I have "flex points").  And the Fitbit is helping keep me motivated to move around. I'm walking anywhere between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day.

So why they heck did I...
 
Week 4: stayed the same


Starting Weight: 120.9 (Let me remind you that I am 5 feet tall. I'm a tiny person and 120 is muffin-top, clothes-don't-fit, fluffy belly, feeling-crappy-about-myself territory.)

Current Weight: 117.3

Loss or Gain: neither. Stayed the same

Goal Weight: 112 (that was my pre-pregnancy weight)

Challenges this week: Being cooped up.

What I ate: Not enough fruit and veggies this week. I didn't follow my rule of eating a piece of fruit before anything else, and it showed in my lack of weight loss. 

Also, I let myself get way too hungry several times this week. Rather than having something small to eat when I was moderately hungry, I'd wait till I was nearly shaky with hunger. Then, no matter what I ate, I was not full or satisfied. It was not a good situation.

What I'm focusing on next week: Back to eating tons of fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water. I also cannot let myself get too hungry. 

With just about 1 week till I'm on a beach, I need to focus this week and get back on track!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!